Taste Guide – 125ml – 175ml – 250ml – 75cl – bottle
1. Santa Carolina Chardonnay 3 £3.60 £4.60 £5.80 £17.25
Chile Easy drinking. Citrus and tropical fruits with a hint of oak.
2. Santa Serena Sauvignon Blanc 2 £3.50 £4.60 £5.75 £17.95
Central Valley Chile A very clean and citrusy Sauvignon
Blanc with bags of flavour and great balance.
3. Giotto Pinot Grigio 2 £3.50 £4.60 £5.75 £17.00
Garganega Botter IGT Italy Fresh clean citrus with a touch of
stone fruit and minerality.
4. Kumi Chenin Blanc 3 £3.50 £4.50 £5.70 £17.00
South Africa Refreshing ripe melon and citrus fruit with with a lively clean finish.
5. Soave DOC Villa Mura 2 £3.50 £4.50 £5.70 £17.00
Italy Light and dry in style with delicate floral aromas and a hint of almonds
on the finish.
6. Prinz Rupprecht 5 £3.40 £4.50 £5.50 £16.00
Liebfraumilch Germany A good example of Germany’s most famous wine with the gentle appealing fruitiness one would expect.
7. Trivento Malbec M £3.75 £4.75 £6.00 £18.00
Argentina Delicious blend of soft succulent
berry fruit, warm and full flavoured.
8. Viña Valoria Rioja Tinto M £3.70 £4.80 £6.00 £17.50
Spain A soft, warm, ripe Rioja made in the traditional style with mellow,
oaky fruit flavours.
9. Moondarra Shiraz/Cabernet M £3.60 £4.60 £5.80 £17.00
Sauvignon Australia Packed with vibrant fruit, this has a
ripe berry flavour underpinned with spicy style.
10. Santa Carolina Cabernet M £3.50 £4.50 £5.70 £17.50
Sauvignon Chile Bright, black fruit flavours with hints
11. Cape Promise Merlot M £3.40 £4.40 £5.75 £17.00
Cabernet Sauvignon South Africa Wonderful value wine combining
plum and rich cassis flavours with soft smoothness.
12. The Range, Marlborough M £23.00
Pinot Noir New Zealand Cherry fruits along with some spice
and mature berry, light tannins and a touch of oak.
13. 14° Secolo, Chianti DOCG M £19.50
Italy Fine example of Chianti well suited to food, typical red fruit flavours.
14. Ropiteau L’Emage Cabernet M £18.50
Sauvignon France-Country Silky smooth red with irresistible
15. Santa Carolina Cabernet 3 £3.60 £4.60 £5.75 £17.00
Sauvignon Rosé Chile Bright, off dry, strawberry and
raspberry fruit flavours.
Champagne & Sparkling
16. Pere Ventura Brut Imperial 2 £6.00 £19.00
NV Spain Delightful sparkling wine from the Penedes area of Spain. A fresh,
clean and fruity cava.
17. Bollinger Special Cuvée NV 2 £60.00
France Bone-dry, full-bodied, crisp and fresh with a mature flavour. Longlasting mousse and after-taste.
18. Lanson Black Label Brut 2 £40.00
NV France A light and elegantly dry champagne with a fine mousse and
a mild, fruity finish.
1-9 dry – sweet (white wine) L M F light, medium, full (red wine)
If a particular vintage or shipper is unavailable, a suitable alternative
will be offered. All wines on this list have an alcohol content of
between 5.5% and 15.5% by volume.
All prices inclusive of VAT.
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag CloudBell Street CCTV Challenge Henley Chiltern Centre Davis Tate Dry Leas England First World War GB Gillotts School Great Britain Greys Road Henley Festival Henley Hawks Henley Literary Festival Henley Rotary Club Henley Royal Regatta Henley Rugby Club Henley Standard Henley Town Henley Youth Centre Henley Youth Festival Kenton Theatre Kidmore End Leander Club Living Advent London London Olympics Mill Meadows MP National Division Oratory School Poppy Appeal Premier Division Reading Road River Thames Sonning Common South Oxfordshire Stoke Row Sue Ryder Thames Valley Townlands Hospital TV UK Whitchurch Bridge